Board of Directors
Each year CPhA members elect a Board of Directors to manage the organization’s affairs. CPhA directors and officers adhere to the following code of conduct.
Meet CPhA's current Board of Directors
- Chair & Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan
Christine Hrudka was elected CPhA Chair in 2018. She also represents the Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan.
- Vice Chair & Alberta Pharmacists' Association
Neil Cameron is the Vice Chair and represents the Alberta Pharmacists' Association.
- Individual Director -- Advocacy
Jim Armour is the Individual Director — Advocacy.
- Individual Director -- Finance
Brian Woods is the Individual Director — Finance.
- Individual Director -- Legal
Murray Perelman is an Individual Director — Legal.
- Association of Faculties of Pharmacy of Canada (AFPC)
Shawn Bugden is the AFPC representative.
- Association québécoise des pharmaciens propriétaires (AQPP)
Joseph Amiel is the AQPP representative.
- British Columbia Pharmacy Association (BCPhA)
Annette Robinson is the BCPhA representative.
- New Brunswick Pharmacists' Association (NBPA)
Dennis Abud is the NBPA representative.
- Ontario Pharmacists Association
Sean Simpson is the OPA representative.
- More Results: