Board of Directors
Each year CPhA members elect a Board of Directors to manage the organization’s affairs.
Meet CPhA's current Board of Directors.
Alistair Bursey was elected CPhA Chair in 2016 and is the New Brunswick Pharmacists’ Association (NBPA) representative on the Board.
- Vice Chair
Christine Hrudka is the Vice Chair and is the Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) representative on the Board.
- Individual Director -- Advocacy
Jim Armour is the Individual Director — Advocacy.
- Individual Director -- Finance
Brian Woods is the Individual Director — Finance.
- Individual Director -- Health Informatics
Blake Hanna is the Individual Director — Health Informatics.
- Individual Director -- Legal
Murray Perelman is an Individual Director — Legal.
- Alberta Pharmacists' Association (RxA)
Neil Cameron is the RxA representative.
- Association of Faculties of Pharmacy of Canada (AFPC)
Susan Mansour is the AFPC representative.
- Association québécoise des pharmaciens propriétaires (AQPP)
Joseph Amiel is the AQPP representative.
- British Columbia Pharmacy Association (BCPhA)
Mark Dickson is the BCPhA representative.
- More Results: