- January 19, 2021
- Pharmacy Appreciation Month – a time to celebrate pharmacy professionals
Pharmacy Awareness Month, the annual national campaign that shines a spotlight on all things pharmacy, is moving from ‘awareness’ to ‘appreciation’ this March to better reflect and celebrate the extraordinary role pharmacists play in health care, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- December 3, 2020
- Pharmacists anticipate significant demand for COVID-19 vaccines, call for a coordinated strategy with federal support
The Canadian Pharmacists Association is calling for a more coordinated strategy to ensure that health professionals are ready to administer vaccines when they arrive in Canada.
- November 30, 2020
- NL pharmacist named new chair of Canadian Pharmacists Association
Corner Brook, NL, pharmacist Christina Tulk has been named the new Chair of the Canadian Pharmacists Association for the 2020-21 term.
- November 2, 2020
- Survey: Diversity and Discrimination in the Pharmacy Profession: Experiences from the Front Line
Provide your input!
- October 5, 2020
- Pharmacists say flu shot more important than ever, be prepared for different experience at the pharmacy this year
As flu shots begin to arrive at pharmacies across Canada, the Canadian Pharmacists Association wants patients to know that the experience will look a little different at the pharmacy this year.
- September 25, 2020
- CPhA continues to call for action to protect Canada's drug supply
The US Federal Administration has announced the final phase of the rule allowing for the importation of medications from Canada into the US.
- September 15, 2020
- Canadians urge expanding COVID-19 asymptomatic testing across Canada
Long wait times for testing and limited testing locations continue to be challenges in many parts of the country.
- August 28, 2020
- Opioid Stewardship Spotlight: Mona Kwong
Opioid Stewardship Spotlight: Mona Kwong
- August 11, 2020
- Greater demand for flu shots expected, but Canadians concerned about how they will get immunized safely
Pharmacists share concerns over vaccine, PPE availability and patient safety as they gear up for fall flu season.
- July 21, 2020
- COVID-19 hasn't changed rural Alberta pharmacy's special place in community
The pandemic has changed how their pharmacy looks and operates, but it hasn’t changed how much the Bonnyville community relies on Caitlin McGrath and her pharmacy team.
- More Results: