- July 21, 2020
- COVID-19 hasn't changed rural Alberta pharmacy's special place in community
The pandemic has changed how their pharmacy looks and operates, but it hasn’t changed how much the Bonnyville community relies on Caitlin McGrath and her pharmacy team.
- June 10, 2020
- Canadian Pharmacists' Harmonized Scope 2020 to focus efforts on pharmacist opioid stewardship
Canadian Pharmacists Association launches Pharmacists’ Opioid Stewardship Initiative as first focus area for CPHS 2020
- June 9, 2020
- CPhA encourages all Canadians to wear a non-medical mask/facial covering when visiting a pharmacy
In accordance with the latest information provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), CPhA encourages all Canadians to wear a non-medical mask/facial covering when entering a pharmacy, regardless of symptoms, especially when it is not possible to maintain a 2-metre physical distance from others.
- June 1, 2020
- Smashing stigma: Practice tools and more to help your LGBT2SQ patients
Resources to help you support your patients, from posters to practice tools.
- May 27, 2020
- Pharmacists continue to have difficulty sourcing certain medications amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
Community pharmacists across Canada continue to be faced with drug supply challenges two months after the COVID-19 pandemic began, and they remain very concerned about their ability to access the medications their patients need.
- May 26, 2020
- Stepping Up: Preparing Canada for flu season during COVID-19
CPhA Chair Christine Hrudka discusses the need to ensure pharmacists have the support, resources and protection they will require this fall to safely deliver flu shots to Canadians.
- May 20, 2020
- University of Waterloo professor named Canadian Pharmacist of the Year
COVID-19 pandemic highlights Dr. Kelly Grindrod’s innovative approach to pharmacist education.
- May 1, 2020
- Stepping Up: How are YOU doing?
CPhA Chair Christine Hrudka discusses the importance of mental health and well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- April 28, 2020
- CPhA receives contribution for 200,000 surgical masks to be distributed to community pharmacies
Through a financial contribution from Innovative Medicines Canada, CPhA has secured and is distributing more than 200,000 surgical masks to community pharmacies across the country to support pharmacists and their teams who are continuing to deliver care to patients amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- April 17, 2020
- Pharmacists see spikes in drug shortages during pandemic
COVID-19 is and continues to be a threat to Canada’s drug supply say Canada’s pharmacists, and they are concerned about dramatic increases and volatility in the number of reported drug shortages.
- More Results: