- November 2, 2020
- Survey: Diversity and Discrimination in the Pharmacy Profession: Experiences from the Front Line
Provide your input!
- October 5, 2020
- Pharmacists say flu shot more important than ever, be prepared for different experience at the pharmacy this year
As flu shots begin to arrive at pharmacies across Canada, the Canadian Pharmacists Association wants patients to know that the experience will look a little different at the pharmacy this year.
- September 25, 2020
- CPhA continues to call for action to protect Canada's drug supply
The US Federal Administration has announced the final phase of the rule allowing for the importation of medications from Canada into the US.
- September 15, 2020
- Canadians urge expanding COVID-19 asymptomatic testing across Canada
Long wait times for testing and limited testing locations continue to be challenges in many parts of the country.
- August 28, 2020
- Opioid Stewardship Spotlight: Mona Kwong
Opioid Stewardship Spotlight: Mona Kwong
- August 11, 2020
- Greater demand for flu shots expected, but Canadians concerned about how they will get immunized safely
Pharmacists share concerns over vaccine, PPE availability and patient safety as they gear up for fall flu season.
- July 21, 2020
- COVID-19 hasn't changed rural Alberta pharmacy's special place in community
The pandemic has changed how their pharmacy looks and operates, but it hasn’t changed how much the Bonnyville community relies on Caitlin McGrath and her pharmacy team.
- June 10, 2020
- Canadian Pharmacists' Harmonized Scope 2020 to focus efforts on pharmacist opioid stewardship
Canadian Pharmacists Association launches Pharmacists’ Opioid Stewardship Initiative as first focus area for CPHS 2020
- June 9, 2020
- CPhA encourages all Canadians to wear a non-medical mask/facial covering when visiting a pharmacy
In accordance with the latest information provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), CPhA encourages all Canadians to wear a non-medical mask/facial covering when entering a pharmacy, regardless of symptoms, especially when it is not possible to maintain a 2-metre physical distance from others.
- June 1, 2020
- Smashing stigma: Practice tools and more to help your LGBT2SQ patients
Resources to help you support your patients, from posters to practice tools.
- More Results: