- April 19, 2021
- Budget 2021
CPhA welcomes several health-care investments announced in today’s federal budget that we believe are essential to the health of our patients and the communities that we support across the country.
- April 15, 2021
- Pharmacies across Canada underutilized; less than half included in vaccine rollout
As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to surge across the country, Canada’s vaccine strategy has never been more important; but thousands of pharmacies across the country are still waiting to get involved.
- April 1, 2021
The Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) welcomes the Government of Canada’s announcement to reclassify tramadol as a Schedule 1 narcotic under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
- March 19, 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine safety
Pharmacists are an important and accessible source for up-to-date information and Canadians should speak to their pharmacist for information that will help them to clarify any concerns they might have.
- March 11, 2021
- Our New Look
Our New Look
A new chapter for CPhA
- March 8, 2021
- NL pharmacist Stephanie Burden named Canadian Pharmacist of the Year
A pharmacist in western Newfoundland & Labrador, whose practice became a community lifeline during the COVID-19 pandemic, has been named the Canadian Pharmacist of the Year by the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA).
- January 19, 2021
- Pharmacy Appreciation Month – a time to celebrate pharmacy professionals
Pharmacy Awareness Month, the annual national campaign that shines a spotlight on all things pharmacy, is moving from ‘awareness’ to ‘appreciation’ this March to better reflect and celebrate the extraordinary role pharmacists play in health care, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- December 3, 2020
- Pharmacists anticipate significant demand for COVID-19 vaccines, call for a coordinated strategy with federal support
The Canadian Pharmacists Association is calling for a more coordinated strategy to ensure that health professionals are ready to administer vaccines when they arrive in Canada.
- November 30, 2020
- NL pharmacist named new chair of Canadian Pharmacists Association
Corner Brook, NL, pharmacist Christina Tulk has been named the new Chair of the Canadian Pharmacists Association for the 2020-21 term.
- November 2, 2020
- Survey: Diversity and Discrimination in the Pharmacy Profession: Experiences from the Front Line
Provide your input!
- More Results: