- October 6, 2021
- Survey: Share your experiences with the CDSA exemptions
We want to hear from you! Have you been using the CDSA exemptions in your pharmacy practice?
- September 24, 2021
- What do Canadians think about their pharmacists anyway? Turns out, a lot.
We recently asked Canadians what they thought of their pharmacists ahead of World Pharmacists Day, and one thing is abundantly clear: patients see and appreciate the extraordinary efforts and dedication of the profession.
- September 22, 2021
- High demand for flu shots expected to continue this season: Survey
According to a new national survey commissioned by CPhA and conducted by Abacus Data, the increased demand for flu shots will continue this season as 56% of Canadians say they intend to get the flu shot.
- September 2, 2021
- CPhA statement on ivermectin
Several trusted health sources, including Health Canada and the World Health Organization, continue to warn against the use of ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19 given the lack of evidence to support efficacy and possible side effects.
- August 30, 2021
- Resource Round-up: Opioids & harm reduction
Our practice resources related to opioids and harm reduction are designed to support you in your role as an opioid steward.
- August 20, 2021
- Canadian pharmacists launch 2021 federal election priorities
CPhA is calling on all parties and candidates to demonstrate their commitment to the health of Canadians by acting on a series of critical issues that will strengthen our health-care system now and into the future.
- August 13, 2021
- More than 2000 pharmacies ready to provide rapid COVID-19 tests to small and medium employers in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario
Throughout the pandemic, pharmacists and pharmacy teams have been playing an essential role in keeping Canadians safe and healthy. From administering over 8 million COVID-19 vaccine doses to date and providing COVID-19 testing in some provinces to answering daily questions from patients about the virus and helping to allay concerns about vaccine hesitancy, pharmacists have been there when Canadians needed them.
- August 10, 2021
- Resource Round-up: Women's health
From treating health issues like uncomplicated UTIs to providing medical abortion services at the pharmacy, pharmacists can help provide women with faster, more convenient care in their communities.
- August 5, 2021
- CPhA supports mandatory vaccinations for health-care workers
Ensuring all our front-line health-care workers are vaccinated is an important step in protecting patients and the capacity of our health care system.
- July 23, 2021
- Resource Round-up: Mental health
From medication management to addictions care and service navigation, pharmacists play an important role in supporting patient mental health and wellness.
- More Results: