Board of Directors
Each year CPhA members elect a Board of Directors to manage the organization’s affairs.
Meet CPhA's current Board of Directors.
Alistair Bursey was elected CPhA Chair in 2016.
- Vice Chair
Christine Hrudka is the Vice Chair and is the Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) representative on the Board.
- Individual Director -- Advocacy
Jim Armour is the Individual Director — Advocacy.
- Individual Director -- Finance
Brian Woods is the Individual Director — Finance.
- Individual Director -- Health Informatics
Blake Hanna is the Individual Director — Health Informatics.
- Individual Director -- Legal
Murray Perelman is an Individual Director — Legal.
- Alberta Pharmacists' Association (RxA)
Neil Cameron is the RxA representative.
- Association of Faculties of Pharmacy of Canada (AFPC)
Susan Mansour is the AFPC representative.
- Association québécoise des pharmaciens propriétaires (AQPP)
Joseph Amiel is the AQPP representative.
- British Columbia Pharmacy Association (BCPhA)
Mark Dickson is the BCPhA representative.
- More Results: