CPhA Strategic Plan
We are the national voice for every pharmacist,
for all of pharmacy.
A thriving profession and a healthy population.
- Providing national leadership by advocating for the essential role of the profession and pharmacy in health care
- Championing issues related to workforce, professional fulfillment and autonomy
- Delivering innovative tools and solutions to support pharmacists and pharmacy in its evolving role
Strategic Plan Pillars
Foundation of Innovation
We ensure that CPhA is continuously looking for ways to create and add value to all aspects of our organization by investing in strategic opportunities and embracing change.
Advocacy and Leadership
The leading national advocacy organization for the advancement of pharmacists and pharmacy that is focused on the health of the profession, promotes its essential role in health-care delivery and encourages leadership at all levels.
- Advance a national standard that allows pharmacists to practice to their full education
- Advance a sustainable pharmacy workforce and enhance the wellness of the profession so they can meet the emerging health needs of their patients
- Reshape the public discourse on primary care to better recognize the role of pharmacy practice
- Develop and implement advocacy strategies to address restrictive third-party payer policies that impact pharmacy practice and patient care
We develop world-class, innovative solutions to anticipate emerging challenges for pharmacists/pharmacy and health-care professionals to enhance the care they provide for people in Canada.
- Create CPhA products and services that are relevant and valuable to our customers
- Expand reach of clinical content, building upon modern technologies and reskilling resources
- Embrace agile product development and nurture partnerships to innovate and develop new solutions for pharmacists and the health-care community