- January 19, 2015
- CPhA Statement on CBC Marketplace
As the national voice of pharmacists in Canada, the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) today issued the following statement in regarding the upcoming January 23rd episode of CBC Marketplace.
- December 12, 2014
- Canadian Revenue Agency and Audits of Incentive Payments
The Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) is aware that the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has filed a judicial application for several generic pharmaceutical manufacturers to provide information regarding incentive payments and rebates to pharmacies. CRA has filed this application due to concern that some pharmacies may not be in compliance with regard to reporting such payments and rebates as taxable income.
- November 24, 2014
- Pharmacists more "efficient and effective" after ADAPT program, study shows
Study results being released today at the North American Primary Care Research Group conference show ADAPT participants feel more effective and efficient at providing outcomes-focused patient care.
- October 27, 2014
- New Vice President of Advocacy & Public Affairs Joins CPhA
To reflect its increased focus on advancing pharmacists and the pharmacy profession, the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) is welcoming a new Vice President, Advocacy (Government Relations & Public Affairs). Glen Doucet joins Oct. 27.
- October 17, 2014
- New App Helps in Flu Fight
Keep track of immunizations and get outbreak alerts with ImmunizeCA.
- October 9, 2014
- Community Pharmacists Recognize the Opportunity in Digital Health
Realized benefits demonstrate opportunity for future: survey by Canada Health Infoway & CPhA.
- July 22, 2014
- Health Canada's New Interpretation Allows Electronic Prescriptions for Storage
CPhA and CACDS requested change from Health Canada.
- June 24, 2014
- CPhA Welcomes New Advisory Panel on Health Care Innovation
The Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) today welcomed the announcement by federal Health Minister Rona Ambrose of the creation of an Advisory Panel on Health Care Innovation.
- June 23, 2014
- Canadian Pharmacists Association Welcomes New Chair
Jane Farnham, B.Sc.Phm., MBA, has been named the new Chair of the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) for 2014-2015.
- June 13, 2014
- Pharmacy Stars Honoured at CPhA Awards Ceremony
John Papastergiou of Toronto, ON, is this year’s Canadian Pharmacist of the Year. Read more about the other award winners.
- More Results: