- October 26, 2017
- Canadian Pharmacists Association and Pharmapod Canada partner to provide medication incident reporting solution in Ontario
CPhA and Pharmapod Canada have been chosen by the Ontario College of Pharmacists to implement a medication incident reporting platform in Ontario which will improve patient safety, reduce errors and help identify root causes of medication incidents.
- October 19, 2017
- Advocates demand universal access to abortion pill at health ministers meeting
Representatives from Action Canada, the Canadian Nurses Association, the Canadian Health Coalition, the Canadian Pharmacists Association and the Kensington Clinic are together today during the 2017 Health Ministers’ Summit to jointly demand the governments of Canada and every province and territory cover the cost of medical abortions.
- October 4, 2017
- National pharmacy leader joins CPhA as Senior Pharmacist Advisor
Passionate advocate for the profession joins CPhA to build awareness and support among key stakeholders of pharmacists’ value and essential role
- October 4, 2017
- Une leader nationale en pharmacie devient conseillère principale en pharmacie à l'APhC
Une défenseure passionnée de la profession rejoint l’APhC afin de sensibiliser les principales parties prenantes à l’utilité et au rôle essentiel des pharmaciens, et d’obtenir le soutien de celles-ci.
- August 31, 2017
- Federal government proposes changes to tax law for small businesses
The changes as they are proposed will likely have a significant impact on small businesses and small business owners, many of which are pharmacies.
- July 27, 2017
- New practice resource: Medical cannabis FAQ
As part of its ongoing efforts to provide Canadian pharmacists with practice tools and resources, CPhA has created a short FAQ document to answer commonly asked questions about medical cannabis.
- July 14, 2017
- CPhA urges Canada's Premiers to put opioid crisis front and centre at Council of the Federation meeting
As provincial and territorial premiers meet next week in Edmonton at the Council of the Federation summer meeting, the Canadian Pharmacists Association CPhA urges them to put Canada’s opioid crisis front and centre on the agenda.
- June 2, 2017
- CPhA statement on Canadian Pharmacists Conference Opioid Summit
The Canadian Pharmacists Association issued the following statement today on the 2017 Pharmacy Opioid Summit held at the Canadian Pharmacists Conference in Quebec City.
- May 31, 2017
- BC pharmacist named 2017 Canadian Pharmacist of the Year
Vancouver pharmacist recognized for innovative community pharmacy practice for at-risk patients.
- May 29, 2017
- Critical health issues discussed by more than 700 pharmacists and stakeholders at Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2017
More than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders will be in Quebec City from June 2-5 to discuss key issues facing Canada’s health care system and discover the latest in pharmacy practice research.
- More Results: