- September 18, 2015
- CPhA Welcomes NDP Commitment to Improve Prescription Drug Access and Affordability for Canadians
CPhA welcomes today's announcement and is encourged that prescription drug access is being raised during this election campaign.
- September 14, 2015
- Canada’s Pharmacists Drive National Pharmacare Conversation
Canada’s pharmacists believe it’s time for a national discussion on pan-Canadian pharmacare that reflects the views and values of Canadians.
- August 25, 2015
- Open Letter to Federal Party Leaders: Health Matters!
The four largest pan-Canadian health organizations call upon all federal party leaders to make a public commitment that health and health care be a priority item in upcoming federal election leaders’ debates.
- August 17, 2015
- A Prescription For Better Health, Better Care and Better Value
Today CPhA launched its election platform calling on federal political parties and candidates to commit to addressing the key health care concerns of Canadians in the areas of access, safety and innovation.
- July 20, 2015
- Pharmacy Stars Honoured at Awards Ceremony and Gala Awards Banquet
The CPhA Awards celebrate pharmacists who are making a difference in the health and well-being of Canadians and the dedication those pharmacists have to their patients.
- July 17, 2015
- Failure to Take Meds Leads to Worsening Health Outcomes and Increased Costs to Health Care
Canadians are not taking their medications as prescribed and, in some instances, not even filling their prescriptions, according to national survey results released by the Canadian Pharmacists Association.
- July 16, 2015
- Canadians Support Pharmacare Program That Includes Private Drug Plans
According to a national survey, Canadians support a pan-Canadian pharmacare program that includes private drug plans and pharmacy services.
- July 6, 2015
- CPhA Calls for HPV Strategy for Young Men to Save Lives
CPhA urges the federal government to enhance its national immunization strategy to ensure that all Canadians have the opportunity to protect themselves against the common strains of HPV through immunization.
- July 6, 2015
- Past President of CPhA Appointed to the Order of Canada
CPhA congratulates François Schubert, who was appointed to the Order of Canada on July 1, 2015 for his contributions to the advancement of pharmaceutical care in hospital pharmacies, and for his leadership in the field.
- June 26, 2015
- CPhA Supports Health Canada’s Efforts on Tamper-Resistant Drug Regulations
CPhA welcomes Health Canada’s announcement to move forward on regulating tamper-resistant properties for prescription drugs.
- More Results: