- November 4, 2015
- CPhA Welcomes New Cabinet, Minister of Health
CPhA congratulates the newly appointed Cabinet and, in particular, Dr. Jane Philpott on her appointment as Minister of Health and looks forward to working closely with the government to improve the health of Canadians.
- October 22, 2015
- CPhA Looks Forward to Working with Liberal Government to Improve Health of Canadians
CPhA congratulates Prime Minister-designate Justin Trudeau and the Liberal Party of Canada and looks forward to working with the new government to address our health care challenges.
- September 30, 2015
- CPhA Welcomes Liberal Announcement on Drug Access and Health Care Innovation
CPhA welcomes today's commitment by the Liberals to improve prescription drug access and enhance the safety of prescription drugs.
- September 18, 2015
- CPhA Welcomes NDP Commitment to Improve Prescription Drug Access and Affordability for Canadians
CPhA welcomes today's announcement and is encourged that prescription drug access is being raised during this election campaign.
- September 14, 2015
- Canada’s Pharmacists Drive National Pharmacare Conversation
Canada’s pharmacists believe it’s time for a national discussion on pan-Canadian pharmacare that reflects the views and values of Canadians.
- August 25, 2015
- Open Letter to Federal Party Leaders: Health Matters!
The four largest pan-Canadian health organizations call upon all federal party leaders to make a public commitment that health and health care be a priority item in upcoming federal election leaders’ debates.
- August 17, 2015
- A Prescription For Better Health, Better Care and Better Value
Today CPhA launched its election platform calling on federal political parties and candidates to commit to addressing the key health care concerns of Canadians in the areas of access, safety and innovation.
- July 20, 2015
- Pharmacy Stars Honoured at Awards Ceremony and Gala Awards Banquet
The CPhA Awards celebrate pharmacists who are making a difference in the health and well-being of Canadians and the dedication those pharmacists have to their patients.
- July 17, 2015
- Failure to Take Meds Leads to Worsening Health Outcomes and Increased Costs to Health Care
Canadians are not taking their medications as prescribed and, in some instances, not even filling their prescriptions, according to national survey results released by the Canadian Pharmacists Association.
- July 16, 2015
- Canadians Support Pharmacare Program That Includes Private Drug Plans
According to a national survey, Canadians support a pan-Canadian pharmacare program that includes private drug plans and pharmacy services.
- More Results: