- June 30, 2016
- CPhA looks forward to working with new marijuana task force to ensure appropriate health care oversight in place
To ensure the health and safety of Canadians in the rapidly evolving marijuana environment, CPhA looks forward to working with the Task Force on Marijuana Legalization and Regulation, announced today by the Government of Canada.
- June 22, 2016
- Alberta Pharmacist Named 2016 Canadian Pharmacist of the Year
Edmonton pharmacist and researcher Dr. Nesé Yuksel has been named the 2016 Canadian Pharmacist of the Year.
- June 20, 2016
- Hot Button Health Issues to be at Forefront of Largest Pharmacist Conference in the Country
Gathering brings together more than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders to discuss key issues facing pharmacists and patient care in Canada.
- May 19, 2016
- Stepping up to help Fort McMurray evacuees – one pharmacist's story
When Neil Cameron received the text from the Athabasca Emergency Response team notifying him that Fort McMurray was being evacuated, he knew exactly what that was going to mean to pharmacists in the area.
- May 18, 2016
- CPhA Urges Parliamentarians to Pass Bill C-14
CPhA urges parliamentarians to pass Bill C-14 to ensure that the necessary legislative framework is in place by the June 6 deadline.
- May 16, 2016
- CPhA Calls on Health Committee to Consider Immediate Steps to Address Drug Access Issues
CPhA today called on the Standing Committee on Health to consider both incremental and longer-term approaches to pan-Canadian pharmacare, including immediate steps to close the coverage gap.
- May 2, 2016
- CPhA Expresses Support for Bill C-14 before Justice Committee
CPhA appears before the House of Commons Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights to both express its support for Bill C-14 and identify areas that require further work to fully address rights of conscience and access.
- April 28, 2016
- The Future is Here! Canadian Pharmacists Gather in Calgary for Largest Conference in Canada
More than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders will be in Calgary, Alberta from June 24-27 to discuss the key issues facing pharmacy in Canada and discover the latest in pharmacy practice research.
- April 14, 2016
- CPhA Pleased that Role of Pharmacists Recognized in Assisted Dying Legislation
CPhA is pleased that the assisted dying legislation introduced today by the federal government appropriately recognizes the role of pharmacists and that specific protections and exemptions are in place.
- April 7, 2016
- CPhA Calls for Pharmacists' Role in the Management and Dispensing of Medical Marijuana
To enhance public and patient safety in the rapidly evolving medical marijuana environment, CPhA is recommending that pharmacists play a front-line role in patient management and dispensing of medical marijuana.
- More Results: