- February 25, 2019
- Glen Doucet appointed CEO of the Canadian Pharmacists Association
The Board of Directors of the Canadian Pharmacists Association is pleased to announce the appointment of Glen Doucet, Interim CEO and Vice-President Professional and Public Affairs, as the Association’s next permanent CEO, effective immediately.
- February 12, 2019
- Medical cannabis – New dosing practice tool
New practice tool to help pharmacists support patients on appropriate and individualized titration and administration of medical cannabis.
- January 29, 2019
- Bell Let's Talk: Join the conversation
Join the conversation on January 30, 2019 to help end the stigma surrounding mental illness and help raise money for mental health initiatives in Canada.
- January 9, 2019
- Pharmacists release principles to guide pay for performance pharmacy programs in Canada
Guiding principles outline pharmacy’s perspective on key elements that future pay for performance programs should follow.
- December 19, 2018
- Pharmacy leading charge in patient safety and error reporting
Canadian pharmacists are committed to providing safe and effective in each and every community they serve and to consistently improve the practice of pharmacy to reduce risks of potential medication errors.
- December 10, 2018
- One in four Canadians touched by drug shortage in last 3 years
One in four Canadians have either personally experienced or know someone who has experienced a drug shortage in the last 3 years, according to a new survey released by CPhA.
- December 5, 2018
- Pharmacist Survey: What questions are you being asked about cannabis?
Take our short, two-question survey to help us ensure you have the answers you need.
- November 27, 2018
- 2018 Pharmacist Drug Shortages and Recalls Survey
CPhA is surveying pharmacists across Canada about the impacts of drug shortages and recalls on their practice and their patients.
- November 23, 2018
- Bupropion Shortage: Tool for Switching Between Agents in Canada
CPhA has developed a tool to help patients and health-care providers select an alternative agent to bupropion.
- November 1, 2018
- Going 'above and beyond' after devastating Ottawa tornado earns pharmacist kudos from patients and community
Ottawa pharmacists brings the pharmacy to the patient.
- More Results: