Women's Reproductive Health
Pharmacists play a critical role in medication management related to contraception, medial abortion and many other areas of women’s reproductive health.
- Mifegymiso: Access and Coverage in Canada
- Webinar Recording: Myths and Facts about Reproductive Health (CPhA members only; log-in required)
- Medical Abortion Training (Accredited for 3.0 CEUs, available through the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada)
- Assessing and Prescribing for Minor Ailments: Women’s Health (Accredited for 3.75 CEUs)
- Canadian Abortion Providers Support - Canada's online community for health professionals providing Mifepristone.
- Exchange tips, resources, and best practices
- Gain feedback from experts
- Locate pharmacies in your region