Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic the Canadian Pharmacists Association has worked with Health Canada, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), and its partners in the pharmacy community to ensure that pharmacists across Canada continue to have the tools, resources and support they need.
- UPDATED Open access COVID-19 chapter reviewed and revised to reflect the latest information and evidence, including new table for booster dose recommendations based on age (October 2022)
- NEW Recommendations on the use of Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty (3 mcg) COVID-19 vaccine in children 6 months to 4 years and Summary of NACI statement of October 21
- NEW Updated guidance on COVID-19 vaccine booster doses in Canada and Summary of NACI statement of October 7, 2022
- Updated guidance on COVID-19 vaccines for individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding and Summary of NACI statement of September 9, 2022
- Recommendations on the use of bivalent Omicron-containing mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and Summary of NACI statement of September 1, 2022
- Recommendations on the use of a first booster dose of Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty COVID-19 vaccine in children 5 to 11 years of age and Summary of NACI statement of August 19, 2022
Tools and information to support pharmacy practice
The COVID Conversations
Open access webinar series for pharmacy professionals
Drug Therapy Info
Clinical statements and recommendations
Patient information, pharmacy posters and graphics
CPhA statements and activities to support pharmacists
CPhA’s COVID-19 update to the pharmacy community
Archived material: As the environment and information surrounding the pandemic has evolved, we have archived a number of our resources and tools developed over the past year.