Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic the Canadian Pharmacists Association has worked with Health Canada, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), and its partners in the pharmacy community to ensure that pharmacists across Canada continue to have the tools, resources and support they need.
- UPDATED: Open access COVID-19 chapter reviewed and revised to reflect the latest information and evidence
- Workplace COVID-19 Rapid Testing - Register your pharmacy to distribute rapid test kits
- Pharmacy involvement in COVID vaccination (Updated July 6, 2021)
- Administration of COVID-19 Vaccine in Allergic or Immunosuppressed Patients (Practice resource)
- COVID-19 and vaccine hesitancy
Tools and information to support pharmacy practice
The COVID Conversations
Open access webinar series for pharmacy professionals
Drug Therapy Info
Clinical statements and recommendations
Patient information, pharmacy posters and graphics
CPhA statements and activities to support pharmacists
CPhA’s COVID-19 update to the pharmacy community
Archived material: As the environment and information surrounding the pandemic has evolved, we have archived a number of our resources and tools developed over the past year.