Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic the Canadian Pharmacists Association has worked with Health Canada, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), and its partners in the pharmacy community to ensure that pharmacists across Canada continue to have the tools, resources and support they need.
- UPDATED Administration of COVID-19 Vaccine in Allergic or Immunosuppressed Patients: Evidence-based recommendations regarding the administration of COVID vaccines in patient populations who were excluded from initial clinical trials (March 2023)
- NACI Guidance on an additional COVID-19 booster dose in the spring of 2023 for individuals at high risk of severe illness due to COVID-19 and Summary of NACI statement of March 3, 2023 (PDF)
- Updated recommendations on the use of COVID-19 vaccine booster doses in children 5 to 11 years of age and concurrent vaccine administration and Summary of NACI statement of December 9, 2022
- Open access COVID-19 chapter reviewed and revised to reflect the latest information and evidence, including new table for booster dose recommendations based on age (October 2022)
- Recommendations on the use of Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty (3 mcg) COVID-19 vaccine in children 6 months to 4 years and Summary of NACI statement of October 21
Tools and information to support pharmacy practice
The COVID Conversations
Open access webinar series for pharmacy professionals
Drug Therapy Info
Clinical statements and recommendations
Patient information, pharmacy posters and graphics
CPhA statements and activities to support pharmacists
CPhA’s COVID-19 update to the pharmacy community
Archived material: As the environment and information surrounding the pandemic has evolved, we have archived a number of our resources and tools developed over the past year.