- November 14, 2016
- Opioid Crisis
Pharmacists across the country are on the front line of dealing with opioid abuse and are often the first health care providers to notice a prescription drug problem in a patient.
- February 8, 2016
- Zika Virus Monitoring with PHAC
CPhA is working with the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) to monitor the Zika virus situation closely.
- January 18, 2016
- Open Letter to Health Ministers
Ahead of the January 2016 F/P/T Health Ministers meeting in Vancouver, CPhA and its provincial pharmacy associations have released a joint, open letter to the Health Ministers which we hope will inform the discussion.
- December 16, 2015
- CPhA Welcomes Government Decision to Withdraw Refugee Health Coverage Appeal
The federal government's decision to withdraw its court appeal is an important step towards fully restoring the health coverage refugees receive under the Interim Federal Health Program.
- December 11, 2015
- Welcoming Syrian Refugees – Resources for Pharmacists
Over the coming months, many refugees will be seeking health services in their communities and will require prescription drugs for various conditions.
- November 16, 2015
- CPhA Looks Forward to Working with Health Minister to Achieve Mandate
CPhA is pleased to see important and relevant issues to the pharmacy profession take prominence throughout the ministerial mandate letters and looks forward to working with the Health Minister to achieve her mandate.
- November 10, 2015
- CPhA Presents Pharmacist Perspectives to Assisted Dying Panel
On November 3, CPhA appeared before the External Panel for a Legislative Response to Carter v. Canada to highlight some early considerations in the development of legislation as it pertains to pharmacy practice.
- November 4, 2015
- CPhA Welcomes New Cabinet, Minister of Health
CPhA congratulates the newly appointed Cabinet and, in particular, Dr. Jane Philpott on her appointment as Minister of Health and looks forward to working closely with the government to improve the health of Canadians.
- October 22, 2015
- CPhA Looks Forward to Working with Liberal Government to Improve Health of Canadians
CPhA congratulates Prime Minister-designate Justin Trudeau and the Liberal Party of Canada and looks forward to working with the new government to address our health care challenges.
- September 30, 2015
- CPhA Welcomes Liberal Announcement on Drug Access and Health Care Innovation
CPhA welcomes today's commitment by the Liberals to improve prescription drug access and enhance the safety of prescription drugs.
- More Results: