- May 29, 2017
- Critical health issues discussed by more than 700 pharmacists and stakeholders at Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2017
More than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders will be in Quebec City from June 2-5 to discuss key issues facing Canada’s health care system and discover the latest in pharmacy practice research.
- May 5, 2017
- Pharmacists gather in Quebec City to celebrate 400 years of pharmacy at largest pharmacist conference in Canada
More than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders will be in Quebec City from June 2-5 to discuss the key issues facing pharmacy in Canada and discover the latest in pharmacy practice research.
- April 25, 2017
- Expanding role of community pharmacists could save Canada's health care system up to $25.7 billion
New report helps bridge evidence gap to demonstrate the value pharmacists can bring to our health care system.
- April 13, 2017
- CPhA disappointed medical cannabis regime does not enhance patient safety
While CPhA is pleased that today’s federal legislation maintains a separate stream for medical cannabis, we are concerned and disappointed that the legislation fails to enhance patient safety by providing appropriate clinical oversight in the management and dispensing of medical cannabis in Canada.
- March 29, 2017
- Pharmacist care for patients with hypertension would save Canada's health care system more than $15.7 billion
First study of its kind highlights significant economic impact of pharmacist care in hypertension management
- March 24, 2017
- How to use naloxone nasal spray in a few simple steps – New video and infographic
As part of its on-going efforts to address the rise of opioid overdose-related deaths, CPhA has created a new video and infographic to teach people how to use naloxone nasal spray.
- March 23, 2017
- CPhA welcomes health investments in Budget 2017
CPhA welcomes the health care investments announced in the 2017 federal budget and calls upon all governments to work with the pharmacist community to deliver on key health care priorities.
- March 6, 2017
- More and more Canadians say pharmacists play essential role in Canada's health care system
Survey shows continued high-level of trust in profession and services pharmacists are now providing.
- February 28, 2017
- CPhA celebrates Pharmacist Awareness Month, expanding role of pharmacists
March is Pharmacist Awareness Month in Canada, a month long period to celebrate the pharmacist profession and raise awareness about the contributions that pharmacists make in the delivery of health care.
- December 20, 2016
- CPhA urges federal, provincial and territorial governments to continue Health Accord negotiations
CPhA is convinced that federal, provincial and territorial health ministers can reach an agreement that strikes the right balance between targeted funding and predictable health transfers to maximize the health outcomes of Canadians across the country.
- More Results: