- July 23, 2018
- Better Pharmacare for Patients: Evaluating Policy Options
Patient-centred collaborative discussion paper aims to inform pharmacare discussion.
- July 11, 2018
- Valsartan Recall Information for Patients and Prescribers
Several drugs containing valsartan being recalled due to contamination with a potential carcinogen.
- June 20, 2018
- CPhA statement on pharmacare advisory council
CPhA welcomes the creation of the Advisory Council on the Implementation of National Pharmacare and we look forward to engaging with the Council as they develop their recommendations.
- June 18, 2018
- Canadian Pharmacists Association Welcomes New Chair
Saskatoon pharmacist Christine Hrudka has been named the new Chair of the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) for 2018-2019.
- May 31, 2018
- Manitoba pharmacist named Canadian Pharmacist of the Year
Lengim Chen Ingram’s unique practice in diabetes management has improved the lives of thousands of Manitobans.
- May 24, 2018
- Pharmacists urge Senate to include more support for patients as they consider Bill C-45 to legalize cannabis
Pharmacists are asking the Senate to include more support for patients who use medical cannabis by ensuring that there is a clear differentiation between the recreational and medical cannabis streams.
- May 3, 2018
- Canadian Pharmacists Association partners with Pharmapod, invests in medication error reporting platform
Investment a commitment to improve patient safety through better medication error reporting.
- May 3, 2018
- New mandatory opioid warning stickers not sufficient to address prescription opioid misuse
Government of Canada announces regulations requiring new warning stickers and labels on all opioid prescriptions at all pharmacies in Canada.
- April 18, 2018
- CPhA welcomes Health Committee's contribution to pharmacare conversation
CPhA looks forward to future discussions to achieve shared goal of ensuring every Canadian has appropriate drug coverage.
- March 28, 2018
- Canadians recognize value of pharmacists; want more publicly funded health care services delivered at pharmacy
Survey shows continued high-level of trust in profession and the value pharmacists provide.
- More Results: