- April 1, 2021
The Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) welcomes the Government of Canada’s announcement to reclassify tramadol as a Schedule 1 narcotic under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
- March 19, 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine safety
Pharmacists are an important and accessible source for up-to-date information and Canadians should speak to their pharmacist for information that will help them to clarify any concerns they might have.
- March 11, 2021
- Our New Look
Our New Look
A new chapter for CPhA
- March 8, 2021
- NL pharmacist Stephanie Burden named Canadian Pharmacist of the Year
A pharmacist in western Newfoundland & Labrador, whose practice became a community lifeline during the COVID-19 pandemic, has been named the Canadian Pharmacist of the Year by the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA).
- January 19, 2021
- Pharmacy Appreciation Month – a time to celebrate pharmacy professionals
Pharmacy Awareness Month, the annual national campaign that shines a spotlight on all things pharmacy, is moving from ‘awareness’ to ‘appreciation’ this March to better reflect and celebrate the extraordinary role pharmacists play in health care, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- December 3, 2020
- Pharmacists anticipate significant demand for COVID-19 vaccines, call for a coordinated strategy with federal support
The Canadian Pharmacists Association is calling for a more coordinated strategy to ensure that health professionals are ready to administer vaccines when they arrive in Canada.
- November 30, 2020
- NL pharmacist named new chair of Canadian Pharmacists Association
Corner Brook, NL, pharmacist Christina Tulk has been named the new Chair of the Canadian Pharmacists Association for the 2020-21 term.
- November 2, 2020
- Survey: Diversity and Discrimination in the Pharmacy Profession: Experiences from the Front Line
Provide your input!
- October 5, 2020
- Pharmacists say flu shot more important than ever, be prepared for different experience at the pharmacy this year
As flu shots begin to arrive at pharmacies across Canada, the Canadian Pharmacists Association wants patients to know that the experience will look a little different at the pharmacy this year.
- September 25, 2020
- CPhA continues to call for action to protect Canada's drug supply
The US Federal Administration has announced the final phase of the rule allowing for the importation of medications from Canada into the US.
- More Results: