- November 1, 2023
- Diabetes Awareness Month
November is Diabetes Awareness Month across the globe. Join CPhA in raising awareness about the condition and the important role pharmacists play on the diabetes care team.
- October 30, 2023
- Canadian Pharmacists Association, home of CPS, and MAPflow announce partnership to support pharmacists
The Canadian Pharmacists Association is pleased to announce its partnership with MAPflow and the connection of two powerful resources to better support pharmacists providing minor ailment assessment and prescribing services.
- October 18, 2023
- Pharmacy on the world stage: Insights, innovation and collaboration at the FIP World Congress
Insights, innovation and collaboration were key highlights for our CPhA team members who attended the FIP World Congress last month. We were proud to showcase Canada’s cutting edge pharmacy practice models and to learn and connect with pharmacy leaders from around the world.
- October 17, 2023
- Addressing systemic bias and racism in our therapeutic content
Q&A with CPhA’s editor-in-chief, Dr. Barry Power
- September 26, 2023
- World Contraception Day - September 26
As one of the most accessible and trusted health professionals, community pharmacists have an important role to play in improving access, education and care associated with contraception.
- September 25, 2023
- Pharmacy Virtual Advisory Team
CPhA creating Pharmacy Virtual Advisory Team to help combat drug shortages and support strategic initiatives
- September 22, 2023
- Happy World Pharmacists Day
- September 21, 2023
- Renewal and excitement mark the start of the fall season: A CPhA priorities update
CPhA has an ambitious fall agenda, with a number of key priorities aimed at bolstering you and your practice, the profession of pharmacy and better serving Canadians. Find out more about how CPhA is working for you from CPhA CEO, Glen Doucet.
- September 18, 2023
- Canadians' level of vaccine fatigue has pharmacists worried heading into cold and flu season
With the fall virus season upon us, pharmacists are stressing the importance of getting vaccinated this season and raising concerns about the impact vaccine fatigue is having on Canadians’ decisions to roll up their sleeves this fall.
- September 6, 2023
- Pharmacy Check-in: Meet Robyn Locke
This summer we checked in with some of the pharmacy students on placements and rotations with CPhA. Robyn Locke is a fourth-year student at Dalhousie University who recently completed an internship in our Public & Professional Affairs department.
- More Results: