Women in Pharmacy Leadership Summit
Registration now open!
11:30 am to 7 pm
Sunday, June 2, 2019
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
With growing focus on the issue of women in STEM, health care professions have begun examining their own sectors and pharmacy is no exception. Join us for an exciting and engaging half-day of discussion and workshops, followed by an evening reception for networking and relationship-building.
The Women in Pharmacy Leadership Summit is open and perfect for anyone:
- Starting out and looking for guidance
- Facing challenges on their career path
- Looking to give back to their profession
- Interested in becoming the mentor they wish they had
- Engaged in or curious about the topic
The Summit is part of the Women in Pharmacy Leadership Initiative. Let’s work together so that all pharmacists can reach their potential and improve health care for Canadians.
Come for the Summit June 2 and stay for the national pharmacy conference PxP2019 June 3-5!