Pharmacy Management in Canada
Special Offer for University of Montreal
Save $50 off the most current pharmacy management book in Canada
In today’s marketplace every pharmacist has to understand the business side of pharmacy. From analysis and planning, financial and risk management, to operations, quality control, human resources, marketing and communications, pharmacy services and business plans, there’s a lot to know. Pharmacy Management in Canada covers it all. The 56 contributing authors and 41 reviewers are experts in their fields from across Canada.
University of Montreal pharmacy students can save $50 with our special offer, paying only $99.
- Business Environment — the Canadian Pharmacy Landscape
- Analysis and Planning
- Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurship and Personal Effectiveness
- Financial Management for Your Practice
- Risk Management
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Human Resources Management
- Developing, Implementing and Managing Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Organizational, Business and Professional Communications
- Marketing, Promotion and Customer Service
- Business Plans
“The current pharmacy market is an ever-changing one where profitability is thin and strictly linked to good business skills that require continuous analysis and operations planning. This textbook serves as a guide, covering the key topics and skills any pharmacy operator needs to run a vibrant and sustainable business.”—Ben Shenouda, Founder and Executive Director, Allied Pharmacists Inc.