- December 10, 2018
- One in four Canadians touched by drug shortage in last 3 years
One in four Canadians have either personally experienced or know someone who has experienced a drug shortage in the last 3 years, according to a new survey released by CPhA.
- December 5, 2018
- Pharmacist Survey: What questions are you being asked about cannabis?
Take our short, two-question survey to help us ensure you have the answers you need.
- November 27, 2018
- 2018 Pharmacist Drug Shortages and Recalls Survey
CPhA is surveying pharmacists across Canada about the impacts of drug shortages and recalls on their practice and their patients.
- November 23, 2018
- Bupropion Shortage: Tool for Switching Between Agents in Canada
CPhA has developed a tool to help patients and health-care providers select an alternative agent to bupropion.
- November 1, 2018
- Going 'above and beyond' after devastating Ottawa tornado earns pharmacist kudos from patients and community
Ottawa pharmacists brings the pharmacy to the patient.
- October 2, 2018
- CPhA calls for action to resolve supply chain disruptions that lead to drug shortages
CPhA calls on the federal government to convene a national meeting of key stakeholders with the goal of developing clear and actionable solutions to help resolve the problem of manufacturing and supply chain disruptions that lead to drug shortages.
- September 27, 2018
- Medical cannabis – New practice tool to start the conversation
CPhA announces new practice tool to help pharmacists talk to their patients about cannabis for medical purposes.
- July 23, 2018
- Better Pharmacare for Patients: Evaluating Policy Options
Patient-centred collaborative discussion paper aims to inform pharmacare discussion.
- July 11, 2018
- Valsartan Recall Information for Patients and Prescribers
Several drugs containing valsartan being recalled due to contamination with a potential carcinogen.
- June 20, 2018
- CPhA statement on pharmacare advisory council
CPhA welcomes the creation of the Advisory Council on the Implementation of National Pharmacare and we look forward to engaging with the Council as they develop their recommendations.
- More Results: