All you need,
in one place
drug and therapeutic information
CPS Drug Information
The Canadian standard for drug monographs contains thousands of products, including:
- monographs for drugs, vaccines, natural health products and medical devices — approved by Health Canada;
- Lexi-Interact drug interaction checker
- critical updates: warnings, advisories and drug shortages;
- tools: medical calculators, Clin-Info, Pill Identifier and more.
CPS Full Access
All the content from CPS Drug Information plus cross-referenced therapeutic content, including:
- current, evidence-based therapeutic information for more than 200 conditions including all content from CPS: Therapeutic Choices and CPS: Minor Ailments;
- quick glance drug tables that link to monographs;
- treatment and management algorithms;
- patient information for medications and minor ailments.
Common ailment treatment information at point of care
Lexi-Interact helps you ensure a safe drug regimen for your patients
Search therapeutic content and make effective clinical decisions
Full Feature Comparison
|SUBSCRIPTION TYPE||CPS Drug Information||CPS Full Access|
|CPS monographs & CPhA monographs|
|Products for Minor Aliments|
|Drug Tables/Drug Choices|
|Information for the patient: Minor Ailments|
|Patient Medication Information: Drug Monographs|
|Lexi drug interaction checker|
|Pill Identifier tool|
|Clin-Info drug-food interactions tool|
|Interactive medical calculators|
|Health Canada Advisories|
|drugshortages.ca linked from monographs|
|Product images linked from monographs|
|Full listing of Health Canada Warnings and Recalls|
|Public Drug Programs|
Available on CPS Web
Available on CPS Mobile App
Consult our fee policy to ensure you are licensed appropriately. Hospital, Clinic or Institution?
We offer options for Hospitals, Clinics and Academics with 11 or more clinicians.
If you are buying 10 or more licences, contact us for bulk pricing options.
Each therapeutic topic is written by an expert author and is based on the best available evidence. CPhA employs a rigorous review process to ensure that the information is accurate and unbiased. Content is extensively reviewed and validated by skilled CPhA clinical editors and by external reviewers who are recognized experts (physicians and pharmacists) in their particular clinical area.
CPhA asks authors to disclose any potential conflicts of interest. CPhA does not accept funding from pharmaceutical manufacturers for any content that we develop.