News & Events
As the national voice representing Canadian pharmacists, CPhA is always available to speak to media representatives on issues affecting health care and the profession of pharmacy.
Canadian Pharmacists Conference
- Save the date and join us in Quebec City June 2-5, 2017, to celebrate 400 years of pharmacy in Canada, at Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2017. Sign up here and we'll let you know when registration opens.
- See highlights from Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2016, cohosted with the Alberta Pharmacists' Association (RxA) in Calgary, AB, on June 24-27, 2016.
Organizational Member Annual Conferences
- Alberta Pharmacists Association (RxA) Spring PD, Edmonton, AB — March 4- March 5
- Alberta Pharmacists Association (RxA) Fall PD, Calgary, AB — September 30-October 1
- Association of Faculties of Pharmacy of Canada (AFPC) Richmond, BC — May 31-June 2
- Association québécoise des pharmaciens propriétaires (AQPP) Quebec City, QC — November 17-18
- British Columbia Pharmacy Association (BCPhA) Kelowna, BC — May 26-May 28
- New Brunsiwck Pharmacists Association (NBPA) Fredericton, NB — June 10-June 12
- Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA) Toronto, ON — June 9-June 11
- Pharmacists' Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (PANL)
- Pharmacists Manitoba Winnipeg, MB — April 8- April 10
- Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia (PANS) Baddeck, NS — October 21-October 23
- Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) Waskesiu, SK — April 29-May 1
- Prince Edward Island Pharmacists Association (PEIPhA) Charlottetown, PE — May 6-May 7
- Find out what's happening across the country by checking our calendar of events.
Check out the latest posts on CPhA's blog.