News & Events
As the national voice representing Canadian pharmacists, CPhA is always available to speak to media representatives on issues affecting health care and the profession of pharmacy.
Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2016
- Cohosted with the Alberta Pharmacists' Association (RxA) in Calgary, AB, on June 24-27, 2016. Register Today!
Organizational Member Annual Conferences
- Alberta Pharmacists Association (RxA) Spring PD, Edmonton, AB — March 4- March 5
- Alberta Pharmacists Association (RxA) Fall PD, Calgary, AB — September 30-October 1
- Association of Faculties of Pharmacy of Canada (AFPC) Richmond, BC — May 31-June 2
- Association québécoise des pharmaciens propriétaires (AQPP) Quebec City, QC — November 17-18
- British Columbia Pharmacy Association (BCPhA) Kelowna, BC — May 26-May 28
- New Brunsiwck Pharmacists Association (NBPA) Fredericton, NB — June 10-June 12
- Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA) Toronto, ON — June 9-June 11
- Pharmacists' Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (PANL)
- Pharmacists Manitoba Winnipeg, MB — April 8- April 10
- Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia (PANS) Baddeck, NS — October 21-October 23
- Pharmacy Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) Waskesiu, SK — April 29-May 1
- Prince Edward Island Pharmacists Association (PEIPhA) Charlottetown, PE — May 6-May 7
Check out the latest posts on CPhA's blog.