- July 27, 2016
- CPhA applauds announcement of opioid summit
CPhA applauds the announcement by Health Minister Jane Philpott to convene an opioid summit later this fall to develop an action plan on opioids, something that CPhA first called for in 2015.
- July 22, 2016
- CPhA encouraged by Premiers' call for First Ministers' meeting on health
CPhA is pleased that the Council of the Federation has had meaningful discussions on health care during this year’s summer meeting in Whitehorse.
- July 18, 2016
- CPhA stresses need for improved drug access and health care innovation as Canada's Premiers meet
CPhA will be in Whitehorse, YK, this week during the annual summer meeting of Canada’s Premiers to discuss important health care issues that have an impact on the lives of all Canadians.
- July 14, 2016
- Canadian Pharmacists Association Supports Choosing Wisely Canada
CPhA is pleased to announce its support of Choosing Wisely Canada (CWC) and will establish a pharmacy committee to contribute profession-specific tools to the overall Choosing Wisely Canada campaign.
- July 6, 2016
- Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2016 News Coverage
The largest pharmacist conference in Canada made headlines.
- June 30, 2016
- CPhA looks forward to working with new marijuana task force to ensure appropriate health care oversight in place
To ensure the health and safety of Canadians in the rapidly evolving marijuana environment, CPhA looks forward to working with the Task Force on Marijuana Legalization and Regulation, announced today by the Government of Canada.
- June 22, 2016
- Alberta Pharmacist Named 2016 Canadian Pharmacist of the Year
Edmonton pharmacist and researcher Dr. Nesé Yuksel has been named the 2016 Canadian Pharmacist of the Year.
- June 20, 2016
- Hot Button Health Issues to be at Forefront of Largest Pharmacist Conference in the Country
Gathering brings together more than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders to discuss key issues facing pharmacists and patient care in Canada.
- May 19, 2016
- Stepping up to help Fort McMurray evacuees – one pharmacist's story
When Neil Cameron received the text from the Athabasca Emergency Response team notifying him that Fort McMurray was being evacuated, he knew exactly what that was going to mean to pharmacists in the area.
- May 18, 2016
- CPhA Urges Parliamentarians to Pass Bill C-14
CPhA urges parliamentarians to pass Bill C-14 to ensure that the necessary legislative framework is in place by the June 6 deadline.
- More Results: