- July 27, 2017
- New practice resource: Medical cannabis FAQ
As part of its ongoing efforts to provide Canadian pharmacists with practice tools and resources, CPhA has created a short FAQ document to answer commonly asked questions about medical cannabis.
- July 14, 2017
- CPhA urges Canada's Premiers to put opioid crisis front and centre at Council of the Federation meeting
As provincial and territorial premiers meet next week in Edmonton at the Council of the Federation summer meeting, the Canadian Pharmacists Association CPhA urges them to put Canada’s opioid crisis front and centre on the agenda.
- June 2, 2017
- CPhA statement on Canadian Pharmacists Conference Opioid Summit
The Canadian Pharmacists Association issued the following statement today on the 2017 Pharmacy Opioid Summit held at the Canadian Pharmacists Conference in Quebec City.
- May 31, 2017
- BC pharmacist named 2017 Canadian Pharmacist of the Year
Vancouver pharmacist recognized for innovative community pharmacy practice for at-risk patients.
- May 29, 2017
- Critical health issues discussed by more than 700 pharmacists and stakeholders at Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2017
More than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders will be in Quebec City from June 2-5 to discuss key issues facing Canada’s health care system and discover the latest in pharmacy practice research.
- May 5, 2017
- Pharmacists gather in Quebec City to celebrate 400 years of pharmacy at largest pharmacist conference in Canada
More than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders will be in Quebec City from June 2-5 to discuss the key issues facing pharmacy in Canada and discover the latest in pharmacy practice research.
- April 25, 2017
- Expanding role of community pharmacists could save Canada's health care system up to $25.7 billion
New report helps bridge evidence gap to demonstrate the value pharmacists can bring to our health care system.
- April 13, 2017
- CPhA disappointed medical cannabis regime does not enhance patient safety
While CPhA is pleased that today’s federal legislation maintains a separate stream for medical cannabis, we are concerned and disappointed that the legislation fails to enhance patient safety by providing appropriate clinical oversight in the management and dispensing of medical cannabis in Canada.
- March 29, 2017
- Pharmacist care for patients with hypertension would save Canada's health care system more than $15.7 billion
First study of its kind highlights significant economic impact of pharmacist care in hypertension management
- March 24, 2017
- How to use naloxone nasal spray in a few simple steps – New video and infographic
As part of its on-going efforts to address the rise of opioid overdose-related deaths, CPhA has created a new video and infographic to teach people how to use naloxone nasal spray.
- More Results: