- June 2, 2017
- CPhA statement on Canadian Pharmacists Conference Opioid Summit
The Canadian Pharmacists Association issued the following statement today on the 2017 Pharmacy Opioid Summit held at the Canadian Pharmacists Conference in Quebec City.
- May 31, 2017
- BC pharmacist named 2017 Canadian Pharmacist of the Year
Vancouver pharmacist recognized for innovative community pharmacy practice for at-risk patients.
- May 29, 2017
- Critical health issues discussed by more than 700 pharmacists and stakeholders at Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2017
More than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders will be in Quebec City from June 2-5 to discuss key issues facing Canada’s health care system and discover the latest in pharmacy practice research.
- May 5, 2017
- Pharmacists gather in Quebec City to celebrate 400 years of pharmacy at largest pharmacist conference in Canada
More than 700 pharmacists and pharmacy stakeholders will be in Quebec City from June 2-5 to discuss the key issues facing pharmacy in Canada and discover the latest in pharmacy practice research.
- April 25, 2017
- Expanding role of community pharmacists could save Canada's health care system up to $25.7 billion
New report helps bridge evidence gap to demonstrate the value pharmacists can bring to our health care system.
- April 13, 2017
- CPhA disappointed medical cannabis regime does not enhance patient safety
While CPhA is pleased that today’s federal legislation maintains a separate stream for medical cannabis, we are concerned and disappointed that the legislation fails to enhance patient safety by providing appropriate clinical oversight in the management and dispensing of medical cannabis in Canada.
- March 29, 2017
- Pharmacist care for patients with hypertension would save Canada's health care system more than $15.7 billion
First study of its kind highlights significant economic impact of pharmacist care in hypertension management
- March 24, 2017
- How to use naloxone nasal spray in a few simple steps – New video and infographic
As part of its on-going efforts to address the rise of opioid overdose-related deaths, CPhA has created a new video and infographic to teach people how to use naloxone nasal spray.
- March 23, 2017
- CPhA welcomes health investments in Budget 2017
CPhA welcomes the health care investments announced in the 2017 federal budget and calls upon all governments to work with the pharmacist community to deliver on key health care priorities.
- March 6, 2017
- More and more Canadians say pharmacists play essential role in Canada's health care system
Survey shows continued high-level of trust in profession and services pharmacists are now providing.
- More Results: