CPS Notifications for Health Care Practitioners
How to access CPS Notifications:
- CPS, CTC and RxTx subscribers have access to this service from the homepage within their subscription.
- If you do not have a subscription you can set up an account or login to pharmacists.ca to gain free access the CPS Notifications portal.
Do you have this problem?
You're inundated by paper and overwhelmed by multiple messages from multiple manufacturers. Or you do not feel confident you're getting the critical information you need to stay informed about medication.
CPhA is building a new service to help: CPS Notifications, a a digital repository for clinically relevant drug product information.
It digitizes, tags and loads manufacturer messages into a searchable database. We're introducing Phase 1 and we're working with manufacturers to increase the number of notifications in the repository for you. We're also developing a preference centre so you can choose how and when you receive the notifications.
CPS Notifications is helpful when you need to:
- Find out about new products, changes to products, alerts or shortages
- Find notifications when searching for information on a product
- Double-check to refresh your memory
Let your pharma rep know that CPS Notifications is how you want to receive their messages.
CPS Notifications -- a better way to work.