CPhA is dedicated to providing pharmacists with the tools and resources they need to provide optimal patient care. We've developed a series of free webinars on a variety of pharmacy practice and research topics, to help you stay current and up to date on the latest in pharmacy best practices.
- Pharmacy practice webinars
- November 2 — Direct Oral AntiCoagulants: What's New & Important and What's Old & Important: Practical Implications for Pharmacists
- November 15 — Pharmacists facing the opioid crisis with evidence and experience
- Pharmacy practice research webinars (presented by the Canadian Pharmacy Practice Research Group)
- None currently scheduled, but please check our archives for past presentations