- February 3, 2014
- Prescription Drug Abuse — Part 1: How Pharmacists Can Help
The first in a two-part series.
- January 14, 2014
- Increasing Safe & Effective Use of Medications
The federal government is emphasizing drug safety.
- December 16, 2013
- CANRISK "Excellent Tool" for Patients & Pharmacists
Pharmacy uses CANRISK diabetes screening questionnaire to start discussions with patients.
- November 4, 2013
- First Perspectives on Pharmacy
Perry Eisenschmid, our new CEO, reflects on his early impressions of the profession.
- September 30, 2013
- National Drug Shortages Protocol
Improving your patients’ access to medication by sharing information.
- September 16, 2013
- Diabetes Screening with CANRISK – Pharmacist Stories
Frontline examples of how CANRISK can help.
- August 26, 2013
- Diabetes Screening on the Danforth
Community pharmacy talks CANRISK during Canada’s largest street festival.
- August 6, 2013
- What Makes Us Sick
CMA’s social determinants of health report: implications for pharmacists.
- July 15, 2013
- How Useful are Clinical Practice Guidelines?
The pursuit of information literacy for your practice.
- June 18, 2013
- Help Us Find The Way Forward: Hospice Palliative Care
A new way of looking at palliative care — what do you think?
- More Results: