- May 25, 2015
- CPhA Restructures: What Does This Mean For You—CAPSI article
In 2014, the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) underwent a significant restructuring process that dramatically changed the way in which your national association represents pharmacists’ interests. What does this mean for you and your profession?
- May 19, 2015
- The Future of NIHB & the Role of CPhA
Since the Assembly of First Nations and the Minister of Health announced a full scale review of the NIHB program in 2014, CPhA has been leading health care organizations looking to be engaged in the review.
- April 29, 2015
- National Immunization Awareness Week — Canada Must Address its Dismal Immunization Rates
Despite the overwhelming evidence supporting the effectiveness of vaccination and the countless lives it has saved over the past half-century, immunization rates are falling in Canada.
- January 12, 2015
- 2014: Year in Review
A look at some of CPhA's accomplishments on behalf of all Canadian pharmacists.
- December 1, 2014
- Patchwork Program Not the Solution for Refugees' Health Benefits
Letter to the Editor of the Hill Times from our Chair, Jane Farnham.
- November 12, 2014
- CPhA in the Canadian Health Care Debate
First blog from Glen Doucet, our new VP, Advocacy & Public Affairs.
- August 5, 2014
- Pharmacists Need to Promote Medication and Sharps Return Programs
Safe disposal of medication waste and used needles is a great opportunity to increase patient interaction and open communication to improve patient care.
- June 11, 2014
- Registered Dietitian Helps Diabetes Clinic
Interprofessional collaboration for patient counselling in a chain community pharmacy
- May 5, 2014
- Canadians Want Palliative Care but Don't Know How to Get It
A recent survey shows most Canadians want hospice palliative care.
- February 20, 2014
- Prescription Drug Abuse — Part 2: How Pharmacists Could Help More
The second in a two-part series.
- More Results: