- May 13, 2013
- ADAPT Patient Care Skills Program in Action
An ADAPT participant talks about her experience with the program.
- April 22, 2013
- Birth Control Pill Recall Delay a Serious Concern
There's more at stake than just a "lifestyle impact."
- February 25, 2013
- It's All About Altitude!
How pharmacists can help patients on high altitude adventures.
- February 19, 2013
- Diabetes Screening Clinics: Pharmacy Students Can Help
A pharmacy student's perspective on CANRISK diabetes screening clinics.
- February 4, 2013
- Immunizing Health Care Professionals
In August 2012, British Columbia became the first jurisdiction in Canada to mandate that health care workers become vaccinated against seasonal influenza.
- January 21, 2013
- Professional Development Week for Canada's Future Pharmacists: A Student's View
After an incredible time at Professional Development Week (PDW) in Montreal it was back to work for me, not school.
- December 3, 2012
- Diabetes Not Just About Blood Sugar
Expanding services, enhancing care: optimizing outcomes for patients with diabetes.
- October 15, 2012
- What You Can Do About The Flu
Influenza is common in Canada from the late fall to early spring, with about 10% to 20% of Canadians infected each year.
- August 27, 2012
- Pharmacy Robberies, Patient Care & Public Health
A recent news report suggests the availability of the new alternative OxyNEO has significantly decreased pharmacy robberies in the Ottawa area (where CPhA is based).
- August 13, 2012
- Reducing Sodium: Don’t Take Warnings with a Grain of Salt
One could almost follow the headlines to chart the sad story of Canada’s commitment to reducing sodium – a known risk factor for hypertension, heart attack and stroke.
- More Results: