- December 7, 2017
- The buck – and the butt – stops at the pharmacy
Smoking is the leading cause of premature death in Canada, but many people have trouble quitting. Pharmacists can help patients and a recent study shows just how much of an impact we can have.
- January 27, 2017
- Pharmacy is advancing...fast!
Expanded scope has significantly transformed the pharmacy profession. But what does it mean to pharmacy students?
- January 25, 2017
- The pharmacist's role in mental health
As the most accessible health care provider, pharmacists can and do play a key role in supporting patients with mental illnesses.
- November 30, 2016
- What goes on behind the counter, anyway?
Pharmacists make sure that your prescriptions are safe, appropriate and effectively tailored for you.
- November 14, 2016
- Community pharmacists as antimicrobial stewards? You bet!
Antimicrobial resistance is a threat at a global level, currently claiming the lives of an estimated 700,000 people each year.
- April 27, 2016
- Pharmacists ideally positioned to play bigger role in immunization
April 23-30, 2016 is National Immunization Awareness Week, an occasion to remind Canadians that immunizations are safe, effective and keep communities healthy by preventing the spread of disease.
- March 23, 2016
- PAM 2016: Changing roles help pharmacists do more for patients
Pharmacist Awareness Month is a great opportunity to reflect on the role of the profession, celebrate what we have accomplished, and look forward to where we are going.
- November 16, 2015
- We’re Making Health Care Better, Together: Digital Health Week
From November 16-22, join us in celebrating Digital Health Week and learn more about the value and benefits of digital health for all Canadians.
- July 29, 2015
- We all agree on the need for pharmacare. But what would it look like?
CPhA Chair Carlo Berardi discusses the debate around pharmacare and CPhA's Pharmacare 2.0 Initiative.
- June 12, 2015
- A New CPhA: Lead, Educate, Innovate
In 2014, the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) underwent a significant restructuring process that dramatically changed the way in which your national association represents pharmacists’ interests. What does this mean for you and your profession?
- More Results: