CPhA’s ongoing webinar series provides pharmacists with practical tips to provide effective medication management, therapeutic and clinical information, and relevant updates on important pharmacy issues. CPhA associates may register for webinar events free of charge, and log-in to access our wide-ranging library of past webinars and webinar resources. Recent webinars are listed below; resources that are publicly available (i.e. Open Access) can be accessed though this page. (All other resources can be accessed though the members-only library.)
- After a webinar event, all webinar registrants, whether they attend or not, will always receive an automatic email with a link to view the webinar recording. Further webinar resources are accessible to CPA associates in our webinar library. It’s always better to register!
- Selected webinars will be accredited
- Our webinar platform works optimally on a desktop or laptop computer, and participation via smartphone or tablet will not be tracked by the webinar system. If you must participate via smartphone or tablet, we encourage you to download the appropriate GoToWebinar app for your device.
New webinar coming soon!
The COVID Conversations: Webinar Recordings
The COVID Conversations is CPhA's open access webinar series designed to support pharmacists during the COVID-19 pandemic. Review our recent COVID Conversations webinars.
*for access to ALL past webinars, please log-in to view the library.
- Evidence Based Medicine Through an Indigenous Lens (January 23, 2020)
- Resilience: A Primer for Pharmacists (December 19, 2019) (Open Access)
Therapeutic Nutrition: An Emerging Model for Interdisciplinary Collaboration (November 21, 2019)
- Fostering A Culture of Safety In Community Pharmacy: A Cross-Country Check-In (October 28, 2019) (Open Access)
- My Heart Will Go On? A live debate on using statins and aggressive BP control to reduce CV risk in older adults (October 7, 2019)
- Pharmacists as Opioid Stewards: An evidence-based framework for helping patients using opioids for chronic pain (September 10, 2019) (Open Access)
- Smashing Stigma: LGBT2SQ Engagement in Pharmacy Practice (August 23, 2019) (Open Access)
- Nonprescription Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD): How effective are the options? (June 21, 2019)
- Pharmacists as Antimicrobial Stewards: Fighting Resistance Needs Your Assistance (April 23, 2019)
- An Interprofessional Approach to Treating Patients with Opioid Use Disorder; Part 1 and 2 (March 22&29, 2019)
- Prevention and management of diabetes: What is new and exciting in the 2018 Clinical Practice Guidelines (February 23, 2019)