Pharmacy Practice Webinars
We are proud to present our associates with the following pharmacy practice webinars, designed to share practical tips and strategies to help pharmacists provide medication management services to their patients efficiently and effectively.
NOTE: All webinar registrants will receive a link to view the webinar recording once it has finished. Webinar attendees may further download the slide deck during the live webinar, and both the recording and the slide deck may be accessed post-webinar from the CPhA Webinar Archives page.
December 14 — Thinking Nationally, Acting Locally: How Pharmacists are Taking on Canada's Opioid Crisis
What topics would you like to see covered? Let us know!
Here is a list of the 2017 webinar topics. Log in to view the archives.
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants — What's New & Important and What's Old & Important: Practical Implications for Pharmacists
- Street Fentanyl and Its Analogues — What Pharmacists Need to Know
- The Pharmacist's Role in Major Depressive Disorder: Optimizing Care
- Hypertension: A “Sprint” to the Finish
- Antibiotics & Common Infections: Stewardship, Effectiveness, Safety and Clinical Pearls
- Mental Health Services in Community Pharmacy: Lessons from the Bloom Program