Canadian Pharmacy Practice Research Group
The aim of the Canadian Pharmacy Practice Research Group (CPPRG) is to provide leadership in the generation, dissemination and application of practice-based research evidence to optimize the role of pharmacists in medication management and improved patient outcomes.
The benefits of being a member of the CPPRG include:
- Receive email updates on pharmacy practice research from Canada and around the world.
- Join the CPPRG Executive Committe to help foster strategic alignment and collaboration among pharmacy practice researchers in Canada.
- Access to the CPPRG list-serve to facilitate interaction between members.
- An oppportunity to better understand the types of pharmacy practice research occurring across Canada.
- The opportunity to contribute to pharmacy practice based research through sharing and discussing ideas.
- The opportunity to contribute to practice based research projects that will further pharmacy practice based research in Canada.