Pharmacy Practice Research
The 2018 Call for Research Abstracts submissions is now open.
Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2018 is an opportunity for pharmacists from across Canada to network with colleagues and to share new and exciting ideas, research and innovation. Research presentations at the Conference provide an opportunity for members of the pharmacy community to engage in sessions that promote evidence-based practice and decision-making.
Pharmacy practice research focuses on the assessment and evaluation of pharmacy practice. It includes studies that evaluate pharmacists' roles in a variety of capacities, including systems research, patient-centred research and community based research that encompasses a variety of determinants of health and their influence on patient outcomes and population health. Pharmacy practice research can encompass large-scale, multi-site projects and/or small-scale quality improvement initiatives undertaken to improve understanding of local or practice-specific issues.
You are invited to submit your abstracts to be considered for presentation during the Conference in Fredericton, NB, June 2-5 2018.
- First, read our Guidelines for Submitting Pharmacy Practice Research Abstracts for instructions, requirements, criteria and other important details.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the online submission form. Abstracts may be submitted in English or French corresponding to the language in which you wish to present. CPhA reserves the right to translate abstracts if necessary for review purposes.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET on Thursday, March 1, 2018. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Presenters of selected abstracts will be notified by email on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
- Selected abstracts will be presented in either oral, print poster or facilitated e-poster format.
- Presenting author(s) of selected abstracts will be asked to provide consent to CPhA to publish the submitted abstract and final presentation (e-poster or PDF of slide deck) in various digital and print forms including the Canadian Pharmacists Journal (abstracts only), the conference mobile app (abstracts plus e-posters or slide deck pdf) and CPhA’s e-Poster library (abstracts plus e-posters).
Ready to submit?
- Have you read the Guidelines for Submitting Pharmacy Practice Research Abstracts?
- Do you have your presenting author(s) name(s), email address(s), credentials and bio(s)?
- Do you have names and credentials for all other attributed authors?
- Have you created the Title, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions for your abstract?
Submit your pharmacy practice research abstract
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.