Scope & Services
Pharmacists are taking on expanded roles and are increasingly being recognized as the medication management experts of the health-care team. Below is our collection of resources supporting and demonstrating how pharmacists can practise to the full extent of their scope for optimal patient care services in different areas.
- New Horizons for Pharmacists as Public Health Stewards (December 2020)
- Protecting your Patients from HPV (October 3, 2018)
- Pharmacogenomics for Community Pharmacists
- Ordering, Monitoring, and Interpreting Lab Tests to Optimize Medication Management
- Pharmacists as Immunizers
- #ReThink Pharmacists: Health hub in rural community
- #ReThink Pharmacists: Deprescribing
- #ReThink Pharmacists: Neonatal intensive care
- Canadian Pharmacist Stories: “She Saved My Life”
Visit CPhA’s Scope of Practice Advocacy resources for more information.