Practice Development Coordinator
Reporting to the Manager, Practice Development and Knowledge Translation, the primary responsibility of the Practice Development Coordinator is to provide coordination and on time delivery of multiple administrative, communications and operational tasks involved in the development and delivery of practice development resources for pharmacists. Resources range from events, on line courses, practice tools, videos and other knowledge translation services.
Main responsibilities include:
- Contribute to practice development and knowledge translation project planning.
- Coordinate tasks and sub-projects in project plans.
- Provide administrative support to committees as required.
- Responsible for records management.
- Responsible for organizing meetings, updating project schedules, informing necessary parties of deadlines and updates, effective work flow and the preparation of meeting materials.
- Prepare and draft monitoring and evaluation reports for projects and initiatives.
- Support the development of funding proposals,
- Plan and assist with logistics for assorted types of events, meetings, workshops, webinars etc.
- Measure key metrics.
- Maintain processes and contribute to system enhancements to ensure efficiencies of the overall operation.
- Provide assistance for assorted administrative functions as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma administration, business administration or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position with increasing responsibility in role.
- Experience with the Canadian healthcare system, health policy and/or pharmacy sector required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Some knowledge or understanding of knowledge translation required.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills.
- Works efficiently to complete assigned tasks with the ability to work independently within a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem-solve while dealing with changing priorities and working under pressure meeting deadlines.
- Excellent proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Aptitude in learning new technology.
- Skill to exercise discretion in handling confidential matters.
- Bilingualism (French & English) preferred.
Please forward your resume with salary expectations, in confidence, by June 17, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Canadian Pharmacists Association is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.