Manager, Human Resources
Permanent — 4 days/week
Reporting to the VP, Corporate Services & Chief Financial Officer, the Manager, Human Resources performs human resources duties at the professional level in all generalist HR aspects of the full employee life cycle. The HR partner plans, designs, implements, controls and evaluates all aspects of human resources functions to ensure alignment with the human resources functions and the organization’s overall strategic plan and vision.
Overall duties range from: human resources planning, recruitment and onboarding, compensation and benefits, occupational classification, meeting assorted legislative compliance requirements, employee relations, performance management, training and development, management coaching, HR policies, procedures and programs management to HR administration. Lead member for organizational health and safety. The role acts as a HR strategic advisor to the Senior Management Team and for the organization and as a conduit to all employees for alignment of employees to the strategic vision.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in a related field, i.e. business, human resources and/or other social sciences disciplines
- CHRL designation or equivalent in good standing
- Five to eight years’ experience as a HR Generalist required
Assets include any or all:
- Experience in a small organization as a solo practitioner
- Joint Health and Safety Certification, Ontario Part 1 and Part II
- Experience in ADP Workforce Now, HR Modules Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Bilingualism (French & English) an asset
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please forward your resume and a cover letter, in confidence, by October 7, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Role is located in Ottawa. Temporary remote work due to COVID-19. Expected return to the office January 2021.
The Canadian Pharmacists Association is committed to providing and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Please email email@example.com or call 1-613-523-7877 x 246 for assistance.