Administrative Coordinator, Executive Office
Reporting to the Manager, Executive and Board Affairs, the primary responsibility of the Administrative Coordinator is to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Executive Office and to provide back-up support to the Manager, Executive and Board Affairs. The incumbent will have a high level of accuracy, professionalism and be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Office including file management, meetings and scheduling management, coordinating travel arrangements and event coordination.
- Assists the Manager, Executive and Board Affairs with various deliverables, and acts on behalf of the Manager, Executive and Board Affairs when required.
- Liaises and coordinates committee meetings, prepares meeting materials, records and distributes minutes and actions follow up items.
- Writes or assists in the development of various reports, correspondence, presentations, agendas and other materials for management and the Board.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with external stakeholders.
- Provides assistance and back up support to other departments as required.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum five years of experience working in an administrative capacity.
- Experience working with various committees and boards.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong proficiency in taking formal meeting minutes.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience working in a not-for-profit environment is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of basic corporate governance principles and practices is considered an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Please forward your resume with salary expectations, in confidence, by January 25, 2019 to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Canadian Pharmacists Association is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.