New Features and Enhancements
Fall 2016 Release Notes
- Quick filter: Filter search results by drugs or conditions from the main screen
- Manufacturer contact information: Look up phone numbers, addresses, emails...directly from the product monograph
- Advanced Search spellcheck: Provides suggested terms for misspelled words
- Information for the Patient: New title heading for “What you need to know”
- Tool Tips: Button defaults to Off
Quick Filter: RxTx can now filter search results by Drugs or Conditions directly from the main search bar. By default, RxTx will display search results from All drug and therapeutic content; however, to quickly narrow your search to display only drugs or conditions, simply check the desired content option.
Manufacturer contact information: Now you can access manufacturer information directly from the product monograph header. Click the company name and a pop-up window will open to display the contact information.
Advance Search Filter
Filter by Keyword
Information for the Patient (RxTx1 and RxTx 3 users): Minor Ailments content now includes an expandable ‘Information for the Patient’ section containing a link that opens a new window to display the “What you need to know” printable patient handout.