CDHA membership includes FREE access to the electronic Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS). CDHA is pleased to offer this exclusive benefit, not available through any other dental hygienist association. All CDHA members have free access ($369 value) to both the desktop and mobile (Android and iOS) versions of this valuable electronic point-of-care tool that will benefit both you and your clients!
- Search by drug, key words, product description
- Identify adverse reactions, side effects and drug interactions
- Access Health Canada alerts
- Search product image database
More quick tips coming soon!
Return to the CDHA website to access CPS Desktop.
- Quick search functionality
- Available with or without internet connectivity
- Ability to add personal notes
- Includes a favourites list
Hear what your colleagues have to say about CPS on RxTx Mobile.
- Denise Mulligan, CDHA Member
- Eva Lissia, CDHA Member
Join or renew your CDHA membership and activate your CPS desktop AND mobile accounts by October 31, 2017 and your name will be entered into a draw for a chance to Win a Smartphone! Just imagine, a brand new iPhone 7 or Samsung Galaxy S8 with access to CPS on RxTx Mobile! (contest rules).