Successfully navigate the shifting landscape of the pharmacy profession by joining your national association. Your CPhA membership gives you access to a wide variety of tools and resources to support you in your everyday practice. Our advocacy efforts with governments ensure that pharmacists are heard when decisions are being made about the future of health care in Canada.
Select a membership category below to review your specific membership benefits and JOIN TODAY!
- Active Membership for pharmacists licensed to practice pharmacy in Canada and/or holding a professional degree in pharmacy from a PEBC-recognized school of pharmacy.
- New Practitioner Membership for pharmacists who have held a Canadian pharmacist licence for five years or less.
- Student Membership for undergraduate, entry-level PharmD, graduate or IPG students enrolled in a recognized bridging program.
- Supporting Membership for non-pharmacists who support the goals and objectives of CPhA.
- Corporate Membership for corporations that support the goals and objectives of CPhA.
Joint Membership: CPhA members can join the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) for 50% off!
Provincial/National Pharmacy Association Membership Offers: CPhA has reached agreements with several provincial and national pharmacy associations. If you are a member of PANL, PANS, NBPA, PEIPhA, OPA or CSHP, please check the members section of your association's website to find out about a special CPhA membership offer.
Why am I a CPhA member?
Belonging to CPhA has helped me to better know and understand the profession. That knowledge and understanding has helped me to, hopefully, contribute positively to the local and broader pharmacy world. – Warren Meek, 2012 CPhA International Leadership Award winner, Stillwater Lake NS