Pharmacy Practice Webinars
We are proud to present a series of pharmacy practice innovation webinars that are sponsored by Pfizer Canada Inc.* aimed at improving patient outcomes. These webinars have been specifically designed to provide pharmacists with practical tips to enable them to offer additional services to their patients with confidence and authority.
Watch this space for new webinar dates to be announced soon! Upcoming topics under development include Assisted Dying, and Professional Pharmacy Services.
What topics would you like to see covered? Let us know!
Here is a list of the 2016 webinar topics. Log in to view the archives.
- Myths and Facts Around Reproductive Health: What Pharmacists Need to Know
- How Students Add Value to Your Pharmacy Practice: Findings from the Canadian Experiential Education (CanExEd) Project
- Schedule II Naloxone for Opioid Overdose: Virtual Q&A
- Health Promotion: Using the Concepts of Insulin and Glucagon to let Food be our Medicine
- Schedule II Naloxone for Opioid Overdose: What Pharmacists Need to Know
- Les outils d'évaluation de la douleur: ajuster la thérapie médicamenteuse aux besoins du patient | Pain Evaluation Toolkit: How To Adjust Medication For Patient Needs (Offert en français seulement | Offered in French only)
- Building a Business: Pharmacy Extra Services
- Our New Neighbours: Communicating to Ensure Optimal Pharmaceutical Care
- Travel Medicine: A Pharmacist's Opportunity for Expanded Scope