Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2016
Thank you for attending the Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2016, cohosted by CPhA and RxA. The largest pharmacists gathering in Canada made headlines. Save the date for the Canadian Pharmacists Conference 2017 in Québec City, QC, June 2-5.
He was the first Canadian Commander of the International Space Station, the first Canadian to operate the Canadarm in space and the first Canadian to perform a spacewalk. He is a pioneer, breaking boundaries, and he’ll be leading the way at our conference, where we explore Canada’s position as a world leader in advanced pharmacy practice. The future is here – with Chris Hadfield.
One of the five Dragons on CBC’s Dragons' Den, she is the co-founder of Buytopia.ca, one of Canada’s top daily deal sites, recently ranked #3 on Canada’s list of fastest growing companies. Featured on Forbes’ list of 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada, she was the only Canadian to rank as one of the top 20 most disruptive Millennials on a Mission. The future is here – with Michele Romanow.
Professional development sessions on:
- Opioid addiction, presented by David Juurlink and Beth Sproule
- Deprescribing hypoglycemic drugs, presented by Barbara Farrell
- Polypharmacy in seniors, presented by Cheryl Weiss
- Pharmacy security, presented by Detective David Keagan of the Calgary Police Service
- Building evidence for an advanced scope of pharmacy practice: the Alberta advantage, presented by Ross Tsuyuki
Notify me when 2017 registration opens.